Hangzhou Nante Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Business type: Manufacturer, Exporter, Seller
Telephone : 86-571-88913677
3/F Rencai Building 6#, Xiacheng District, Hangzhou China
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||SH Light|
|Packaging Details:||Container packing|
|Delivery Time:||Based on client's needs|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Sets per Year|
Light Duty Double Girder Electric Steel Wire Rope Hoists SH Light Type
Nante can provide dual rail built-up crab trolley hosit with stability and good performance. A double girder built-up hoist crab is a hoist that utilizes steel wire rope as the lifting medium. Usually with heavier loads, we adopt steady and tough material for the trolley frame. It is often powered electrically or pneumatically. This lifting device is made up of a rope storage drum, motor(s), gear box and braking system, and is suspended from a monorail or bridge beam(s) by means of trolley. It can also be stationary mounted.
A crane is a machine used for lifting and lowering a load, and moving it horizontally. A crane's drives may be manual, powered or a combination of both. Cranes are typically used when there is insufficient (or intermittent) flow volume such that the use of a conveyor cannot be justified. They provide more flexibility in movement than conveyors, and less flexibility in movement than industrial trucks. Loads handled by cranes are more varied with respect to their shape and weight than those handled by a conveyor. Most cranes utilize hoists for vertical movement, although manipulators can be used if precise positioning of the load is required.
Many different types of cranes are used for material handling applications. These include overhead cranes as well as cherry picker type boom lifts, mobile and self-propelled cranes, straddle and counterbalanced (cantilevered) cranes. Portable and mobile floor cranes can be equipped with fixed or telescopic booms as well as mast rotation when equipped with outriggers. Lifting can be performed with the boom itself or a winch operated cable lift.
The size of the hoist is determined by the load spectrum, average operating time, safe working load and rope reeving.
1. What are the operating conditions ?
2. What is the specified safe working load ?
3. To what height must the load be lifted ?
4. What is the required lifting speed ?
5. Do the loads need to be lifted and lowered with great accuracy ?
6. Is horizontal load travel necessary ?
7. How the hoist to be controlled ?
Whether chain hoist or wire rope hoist, electric or pneumatic; our line of powered hoists are ideal in manufacturing, power generation, and industrial facilities where heavy items are lifted and positioned as part of production or warehousing. Our new model high-capacity wire rope hoist complements our line with capacities up to 50 Tons. We offer a full line of manual hoists, both hand chain and lever tools, which are used primarily for maintenance and construction activities.
● 1 ton thru 5 ton Electric Hoists
● 3 ton thru 15 ton Monorail Wire Rope Hoists
● 5 ton thru 40 ton Top Running Wire Rope Hoists
Custom Built Hoists:
● Various Capacities
● Double Girder, Monorail, Jib cranes etc.
● All Types of Open Winches
● Polar Trolley Hoists
● Critical Lift
● Twin Hook
● Quadruple Hook
● Explosion Proof
● Indoor or Outdoor Use
● Transfer Cars
● Hazardous Locations
● Two Drum Bucket
● Automated Hoisting Systems
● Hot Metal Steel Mill Hoists - AC/DC
• Conical rotor, Squirrel Cage, 1 hr. Rated, Class 'F', Insulated crane duty motor.
• Electromechanical, Conical disc type, 100% failsafe maintenance free Brake, eliminates need of coil & thereby coil burning and down time problems.
• Easily portable because of compact design and low weight
• Wear-resistant, Heat-treated, Grade 80, Special alloy steel calibrated load chain.
• A special conical friction clutch housed inside the gearbox, protects the hoist against overloading. It also works as Emergency limit stop and protects overhoisting and over lowering
• Specially designed Chain guide enables Smooth, Jerkless, Free and Silent running of Chain over the Load wire rope sprocket
• All Gears are made of Carbon / Alloy steel, high precision cut, hardened and tempered, and are mounted on antifriction bearings.
• Hoist is supplied with a pendant push button station and a two mtrs. Long pendant cable. Additional cable lengths are available on request.
• Hoist is supplied with a 3 mtrs. Long power supply cable. Extra length can be supplied on request.
• Hoist is supplied with wire rope for three mtrs. Height of lift. Additional chain can be provided for higher height of lift, on request.